There are many benefits to making pre-arrangements for your funeral. In fact, it’s one of the most thoughtful things you can do for your family…and yourself.
- Pre-planning lets you make your wishes known, so your loved ones don't have to guess if they are doing the right things.
- Pre-planning eliminates emotional overspending by your loved ones during a time of grief and sorrow.
- Pre-planning lets you personalize your funeral that honors you, your religious and cultural traditions and personal preferences.
- Pre-planning relieves your family of future financial responsibility.
- If your children or next of kin live out of town, pre-planning will ease the stress and emotional burden they could experience in making hasty arrangements from afar or local on-the-spot decisions.
To pre-arrange your funeral or of a loved one, visit any of our four locations. Or, we’re happy to visit your home and discuss matters there. Make an appointment and get all of your questions answered today by calling Terry Colvin, Burton Quinn Scott’s director of pre-planning, at 814-454-4551.
“Bill helped pre-arrange and ultimately conduct the funeral. His patience, thoughtfulness – did I say a lot of patience? I got exactly the sendoff I wanted for my mom. Bill made it an extremely easy wonderful experience!” - Karen
October 26, 2019
Thank you for the beautiful service you had for our loved ones who passed away!
Thank you for the beautiful ornament too!
January 6, 2019
Everyone was very helpful. – Charles H.
We would like to thank Burton Funeral Home for its generous donation of holiday stockings for our residents. The veterans enjoyed the various treats, puzzle books, socks, and lottery tickets, as well as other various items. Thank you for recognizing our veterans and their service to our country during the holiday season.
April 3, 2018
I appreciate all of your efforts to make my husband funeral arrangements and funeral services ran smoothly.
September 22, 2018
Everyone we came in contact went above and beyond the call of duty. Kind, compassionate, understanding, there are not enough adjectives to describe how we were treated.
Thanks to all!
March 21, 2018
“Mark O. was wonderful!! Very kind and professional!” – Katie
“The Burton Funeral Home did a great job as to wishes of deceased.” – Darcy
“Once again Burton was very helpful and caring during a difficult time.” – Nicole
October 26, 2019
Thank you for your kind consideration and high degree of professionalism. You made a difficult situation as easy as possible.
March 23, 2018
To the Burton Westlake Funeral Home Family
Thank you for doing that annual service of remembrance. That was beautifully done. The piano playing, the singer, Fr. Mike reading scripture and to end with the names and tree lighting...my heart was filled with joy that evening...Thank you again for all your service.
April 5, 2018
Thank you for your guidance in planning the funeral for my mother.
Everything was done with care and respect.
The service in your chapel and the Mass at St. Julia were very comforting to our family.
March 20, 2018